In this section you will be able to browse through past issues of the Valley Green Journal. To view an issue first select it from the menu on the left. When the issue comes up click on the upper right button of the document viewer. That will bring it to full screen. You can save, print or view it. To minimize it, click on the upper right button again.
* Here is how the archives work: Archives I: September 2012 - June 2015, Archives 2: July 2015 - July 2018, and Current Issues from August 2018 onward.
* If you are having trouble viewing an archived issue, or if you are interested in a print issue subscription email Carmen@valleygreenjournal.com . A 1 year subscription costs $10.00 (to cover postage and handling).
* If you would like to receive the Journal via email. Please send a request to ads@valleygreenjournal .
• No Drilling in the Arctic, please!- p.1
• Local Citizens Work Together to Save Ancient Forest- p.1
• Discreet Solar Arrays- p. 2-3
• All Natural Ice Melting- p. 5
• Making Homemade Ornaments- p. 7
• Community Celebration- p. 8
• Osprey Nesting Platform- p. 8
For the original Valley Green Journal article on ANWR click here to read the March 2015 issue.
Dave Shaw photo-courtesy of Audubon Alaska
Rebecca Sentner of Alaska Audubon wrote of her visit the ANWR. “I have never seen a place so full of life….the number of amazing birds we saw was overwhelming.” Many of the birds of the refuge migrate to and from all fifty states and six continents to feed and reproduce, taking advantage of the burst of biological growth which blossoms there in the long days of the Arctic summer. The American Golden Plover, a declining species occasionally spotted in New England, migrates many thousands of miles every year from its nesting grounds on the Arctic tundra to the southern tip of South America.
Experienced and knowledgable staff on hand to help you with all of your vehicle needs. Check out the cool new jeep pickup! www.lambertauto.com .