In this section you will be able to browse through past issues of the Valley Green Journal. To view an archived issue choose the one you want, either from the list on the left or the latest issue, shown below. Click on the pdf link. You can save, print or view it.
* Here is how the archives work: Archives I: September 2012 - June 2015, Archives 2: July 2015 - July 2018, and Current Issues from August 2018 - current.
* If you are interested in a print issue subscription email Carmen@valleygreenjournal.com . A 1 year subscription costs $10.00 (to cover postage and printing).
* If you would like to receive the Journal via email there is no charge. Please send a request to
• All the Water!- p. 1
• A Cleaner Black River- p. 1
• Vegetables of a Different Vine- p. 2
• Dam Removal- p. 3
• On Saving Seeds- p. 5
• Take a Hike!- p. 8
• Birds on the Lake- p. 9
• How Many Bees?- p. 10