In this section you will be able to browse through the current and recent issues of the Valley Green Journal. To view an archived issue choose one from the list to the left and click on that link. You can view, save or print it.
* Here is how the archives work: Archives I: September 2012 - June 2015, Archives 2: July 2015 - July 2018, and Current Issues from August 2018 - current.
* If you are having trouble viewing an archived issue or if you are interested in a print issue subscription email Carmen@valleygreenjournal.com . A 1 year (4 issue) subscription costs $10.00 (to cover postage and printing).
* If you would like to receive the Journal via email there is no charge. Please send a request to Carmen@valleygreenjournal.com .
• All the Water!- p. 1
• A Cleaner Black River- p. 1
• Vegetables of a Different Vine- p. 2
• Dam Removal- p. 3
• On Saving Seeds- p. 5
• Take a Hike!- p. 8
• Birds on the Lake- p. 9
• How Many Bees?- p. 10