* Sustainability Fair in Alstead NH
* Recycling and Composting- turning solid waste into profits
* Getting ready for the birds
* Outdoor winter outing
* Ordinary extraordinary junco
* Citizen science opportunity
Christopher Briggs of Marlbourough, NH demonstrates how to re-haft a hammer on a 19th century shaving horse. "The shaving horse is just an elegantly simple clamp that makes it easy to shape handles. It's probably an early medieval European technology, and I will be showing something of how it is done. Bring a small tool that needs a handle!" Read more on page 1.